Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 02-07-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
Dr. Jekyll
Registered

bulk discount?

If I buy more copy of the same screen saver to use one on each PC, do I get any discount?

Thanks in advance
Dr. Jekyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Welcome to the forums. You only need to purchase the Aquarium once for each computer you own.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 03:04 PM   #3
Ralph
Retired

1 Highscore

Originally posted by feldon33:
Welcome to the forums. You only need to purchase the Aquarium once for each computer you own.  
Should that not read, and you may use it on "every" computer you own
Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:57 PM   #4
Jim Sachs
Developer

Yes it should, Ralph. In accordance with treating others the way I'd like to be treated, I've always allowed for one copy per household. Buy it once, put it on your home computer, work computer, kids room, laptop - whatever you've got. (Just not your neighbor's computer.)
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:02 PM   #5
Dale
Banned

Originally posted by Dr. Jekyll:
If I buy more copy of the same screen saver to use one on each PC, do I get any discount?

Thanks in advance  
Jim has said: "You are welcome to run it on all the computers in your house with a single Key Code."

The exact requirement is supposed to be in the Eula or "License", that you sign electronically when you install the software. I don't know how to actually see a copy of the license, after you have installed the software (other than installing it again, I guess).

*Edited: Note: that was being composed at the same time Jim was writing.
Dale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 05:45 PM   #6
feldon34
Forum Administrator

The relevant passages:

The SERENESCREEN MARINE AQUARIUM 3 Software, and any related documentation accompanying this License (the "Software"), is the property of Prolific Publishing, Inc., ("Prolific") as the worldwide licensor of all rights from the copyright owner, SACHS ENTERPRISES, INC., and is protected by copyright law. To the extent that any terms here in are confusing or seemingly contradictatory, please be guided by a sense of understanding and fairness that you have purchased a single license for your use and the use within your household and your use of the product should be within those constraints.

Upon your acceptance of this License, your rights and obligations with respect to the use of this Software are as follows:

YOU MAY:

(i) use the Software on the computers owned or controlled by your household.
The entire clickwrap license agreement may be viewed by running the SereneScreen Marine Aquarium 3 Installer.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:39 PM   #7
Dale
Banned

Originally posted by Dr. Jekyll:

Thanks in advance  
If you are asking about discounts for business use, etc., they do exist. See the FAQ on the Serenescreen site.
Dale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:54 AM   #8
Dr. Jekyll
Registered

Originally posted by Jim Sachs:
Yes it should, Ralph. In accordance with treating others the way I'd like to be treated, I've always allowed for one copy per household. Buy it once, put it on your home computer, work computer, kids room, laptop - whatever you've got. (Just not your neighbor's computer.)  
Thank you and thanks to everybody for the answear.
Dr. Jekyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows