Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 09-15-2011, 08:34 AM   #21
kona001
New Husband and new Aquarium

Harvey is awesome. Thank you Jim for all your hard work on making him look so real. I can't wait until you finish the Freshwater Aquarium. It's hard to believe it's been over 9 years now that I've been watching your creation grow from an amazing 2D screen saver to an even more amazing 3D one And it has always remained my screensaver throughout.
"We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail"-W2
kona001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:44 AM   #22
Jim Sachs
Developer

Thanks, and congratulations on your "New Husband" title.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:56 AM   #23
Merri
Registered

Years ago I had the Marine Aquarium Screensaver. I love it and was really excited to see the new developements. I have one problem...which at the moment ist stopping me from purchasing it...I really have a problem with Eels. From this thread I can see it's not optional. Could it be optional in future? If not, can I buy a version just before the Eel was added? Which one would that be? Thank you.
Merri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 11:44 AM   #24
feldon34
Forum Administrator

You can download Marine Aquarium 3.1 which doesn't have an eel.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:24 AM   #25
Merri
Registered

Thank you for the help feldon34. I was able to purchase a version 3.1 from the german retailers because they aren't quite up to date yet. In a previous telephone call the woman on the help desk was practically falling off her chair laughing as I asked her if there was an eel in the aquarium. But she couldn't say for sure...only that it was version 3.1. So thanks for the great help.
Merri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:54 AM   #26
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Originally posted by Merri:
Thank you for the help feldon34. I was able to purchase a version 3.1 from the german retailers because they aren't quite up to date yet. In a previous telephone call the woman on the help desk was practically falling off her chair laughing as I asked her if there was an eel in the aquarium. But she couldn't say for sure...only that it was version 3.1. So thanks for the great help.  
Thanks for your purchase!

For future reference: Any Marine Aquarium 3.x keycode will work on Marine Aquarium 3.0, 3.1, or 3.2.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #27
jawnTEM
Registered

Black/White Striped Eel?

Well I knew if I waited long enough that there would be an eel added. I asked for one back when I purchased 2.0. I started with the free one included with Plus for Windows and I've purchased everyone since. Finally a screen saver with function and form. This is saying a lot when a screen saver no longer needs to "save" your screen.

Worth the wait too. They are very fascinating to watch. I've always liked the Black/White striped eels myself; but, this one is a very nice eel indeed! I'm not sure what the striped one is called, a Moray as well? Just seen them in many aquariums and liked them. This one will do nicely.
jawnTEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows