Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 05-01-2003, 02:32 AM   #1
bcitra
Registered

Error on the Imac

I am using a Mac and not Windows Operating system. My computer is the latest Imac and in the computer has three user log in. It works fine on my log in because that is where I install the screen savers. However, when the other two person log in, this message will pop up when the screen saver is activated.

The error message is "Can't load screen saver Screen saver Marine Aquarium did not load properly. Please select another screen saver. Error: Can't load bundle"
Other screen savers seems to work fine except this one.
bcitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2003, 08:49 AM   #2
Michael Babin
Mac Development

First, to be clear, which version of the screen saver are you using? MA 1.1? MA 2.0.4? MA Time?

Second, please confirm that you placed the screen saver (the .saver) in the /Library/Screen Savers/ directory. It needs to be in this directory for everyone to have access to it.

I suspect that you may have a permissions problem, potentially on the screen savers directory. Note which other screen savers are in that directory and see if you have the same problem with them. The system-provided screen savers are all in the /System/Library/Screen Savers/ directory.

Try running Disk Utility and repairing permissions. If there is a permissions problem on the /Library/Screen Savers/ directory, it should correct the problem.
Michael Babin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive