Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 02-23-2008, 05:10 PM   #1
Kiltie
Registered

Cant get rid of bubble sound

I attempted to install MA2.0 on my G4 laptop but ran into some problems and never really installed it. So I removed it.
A couple days ago for no apparent reason the bubble sound kicked in and ran intermittently every 5 minutes or so. Now its on continuously. The screensaver is not installed however the screensaver sound is there and runs continuously. I looked but couldnt find a sound file to finally kill these bubbles. Theyre driving me crazy.
I got frustrated and reinstalled OSX Leopard thinking this will erase all my programs and finally get rid of that pesky sound file. 45 minutes later, a completely bare laptop, besides the OS, put the headphones on and low and behold, theres the damn fishtank bubbles. Please how do I make this go away?
Kiltie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 07:09 AM   #2
JEstr
Customer Service

Originally posted by Kiltie:
I attempted to install MA2.0 on my G4 laptop but ran into some problems and never really installed it. So I removed it.
A couple days ago for no apparent reason the bubble sound kicked in and ran intermittently every 5 minutes or so. Now its on continuously. The screensaver is not installed however the screensaver sound is there and runs continuously. I looked but couldnt find a sound file to finally kill these bubbles. Theyre driving me crazy.
I got frustrated and reinstalled OSX Leopard thinking this will erase all my programs and finally get rid of that pesky sound file. 45 minutes later, a completely bare laptop, besides the OS, put the headphones on and low and behold, theres the damn fishtank bubbles. Please how do I make this go away?  
Hi Kiltie, this is Josh from over at Serenescreen Tech support. The short answer is this problem was caused by a Quicktime update a few months back. It doesn't happen on every system, but it is pretty common. Drop me an email with your account info (just need your email addy, full name etc.), I'll get you information on how to fix this.

My email is: josh@serenescreen.com

Josh Estrada
Customer Support
Prolific Publishing, Inc.
www.Prolific.com
JEstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive