Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 10-27-2009, 01:16 AM   #1
Mark
Registered

Screen Burn-in

I'm running beta 3 on my 32" TV and am loving it. However, I have a concern over screen burn in.

The problem is that the top part of the screen remains static since when panning the bubble column doesn't get past the middle of the screen, and the fish don't appear to go to the very top of the screen.

This could be solved either with the automatic lighting cycle (any idea when this will be in the beta), or by allowing the bubble column to pan right around.

Any other suggestions?
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:23 AM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

What type of TV is it? Only Plasma and old CRTs are susceptable to burn-in. Also, burn-in is only noticeable when there is a sharp image somewhere on the screen for months or years. If the image is panning, it's never been a problem.

Automatic lighting and the ability to place bubble columns anywhere you want are planned.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows