Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 10-21-2014, 06:40 AM   #1
nicknack

Video output?

Hi there,

Cool programme! I am a video producer and need a 2 minute video of an aquarium with fish. The issue with Marine Aquarium is that the aquarium is not 'complete' - in other words the plants get cut off by the edge of the app's window etc.

Also, doing a screen capture of a working screen saver is not ideal!

Do you guys have the option of selling me a VIDEO (1920 by 1080, 25fps), of a FUll aquarium so that I just need to wrap it with a suitable frame and voila, I can key it into a 3D room I am using...

Do you have a version which allows me to at least export frames of the animation as stills etc..

Thanks in advance!

Nick
nicknack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 11:06 AM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

Hi, Nick -

Originally, Marine Aquarium was a single 4:3 image of a complete aquarium. Then I added a 16:9 version. WIth MA3, I re-wrote the whole program to have a super-wide 3D background which scrolls from side to side.

We did sell a DVD of MA2.6 for a while, but it was not hi-def.

Exporting a series of frames is not difficult. I wrote a special vesion which did this when I was planning to make a 3D Blu-Ray DVD. As far as changing the background to show a complete aquarium in a single image, that's not possible. However, you might be able to come fairly close by turning off auto-pan and using the left-right arrow keys to manually position the camera to an acceptable section of the tank.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows