Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 03-21-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
brocky
Registered

Cannot add mp3 files to music playlist

I cannot add mp3 files to the music playlist in Marine Aquarium 3.0. The existing .sgt file plays fine. I actually can put the mp3's in the playlist but they just disappear from the playlist and won't play. Otherwise, I love the program. I'm running Window Vista 32 bit on an AMD Turion X2 processor and an NVIDIA GeForce 8200M graphics card.
brocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:49 PM   #2
Dale
Banned

Note: The question above was originally posted March 21 in the Logo forum (which I don't regularly watch) - and got no answers. Yesterday, I suggested that it be moved here. Of course, it's possible that brocky gave up, having not received any replies in a week.

Last edited by Dale; 03-30-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Dale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:05 PM   #3
Jim Sachs
Developer

I think this usually turns out to be an admin permission thing.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #4
Dale
Banned

Originally posted by brocky:
I cannot add mp3 files to the music playlist in Marine Aquarium 3.0. The existing .sgt file plays fine. I actually can put the mp3's in the playlist but they just disappear from the playlist and won't play. Otherwise, I love the program. I'm running Window Vista 32 bit on an AMD Turion X2 processor and an NVIDIA GeForce 8200M graphics card.  
Please describe exactly, step by step and click by click, what you are doing to add the music to the playlist, and exactly when the music "disappears".

As I recall, there is an existing uncorrected bug in the software that affects one of the several possible sequences of operation.

Oh, and please tell us the exact version of MA3 (press the space bar when MA3 is running, and the version number is in the lower-left of the popup box that appears).
Old 03-30-2010, 08:38 AM   #5
Dale
Banned

Originally posted by Jim Sachs:
I think this usually turns out to be an admin permission thing.  
Jim, I'm thinking about the bug precisely isolated in https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums...ead.php?t=5164 - although there may be other sequences that end up at the buggy code segment.
Old 03-30-2010, 01:35 PM   #6
JohnWho
Registered

I agree with Dale, Brocky -

we need to know exactly what steps you are taking as well as the ver #.
JohnWho is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
marine aquarium3.0, mp3, music playlist
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows