Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 10-19-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
klind75997
Registered

Question New computer

Greetings to all,

Well it finally looks like my current computor is about to bite the dust and pass away, so in light of that I have purchased a new one which will arive in a couple of weeks. The specks on the new is as follows:
  • Inspiron 580, Intel Core i5-750 processor(8MB Cache, 2.66GHz)
  • 8GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz - 4x2GB
  • AMD Radeon 5450 (1GB
  • 750GB - SATA-II 3Gb/s 7200RPM, 16MB

My question to you all is this, 1) will my new system work with MA3, Will there be any problems that I should be aware of? and 2) If it will work. how do I Install MA3 without buying a new keycode?

I do apologize for posting here but I just can't remember where the thread and or info is regarding this topic.

Any help and or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by feldon34; 10-20-2010 at 02:08 AM.
klind75997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:09 AM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Your computer has about 20 times the power necessary to run Marine Aquarium 3. MA3 is compatible with computers built 6 years ago and should have no problem with your new PC.

To install Marine Aquarium 3 on your new computer, download it from http://www.SereneScreen.com/ , run the install program, and enter your keycode.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows