Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep
Notices

Old 02-07-2004, 12:38 PM   #1
Diver
Registered

Sharks

Well, I realize this is a Goldfish Aquarium forum, but since there are no official places to post I will post it here. Just what dictionary does Prolific use when they hint at "soon" concerning the Shark tank? Perhaps the website should say "at some time in the future" because in my opinion soon delivers a certain conotation that hints at being "reasonable".
Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 01:18 PM   #2
cjmaddy
Registered

Diver,
We've had to learn to be patient. ...... Soon, - means. ..... eventually, - perhaps! - or, in the future, - may be!

But it is getting closer, - trust me!
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 02:16 PM   #3
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Soon can't mean 6 months?

Then again, it may continue to say "Coming Soon" for up to a year after the product's launch.

Check out the banner ads on SereneScreen.com. That Goldfish Aquarium is right around the corner.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 12:26 PM   #4
Schnaaps
prolificus penguinus

Sometimes soon is sooner than you think....
"Jim, no not THAT Jim but another of the same name"

JamesRathbun.com
Schnaaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 02:39 PM   #5
Wizwad
Only me...

Soon is sooner...
Sorry, for the eternally confused among us, namely me, are we talking about Goldfish or Sharks here?

Or should I just shut up?
Mark
-----------
Intel i7 12700K | Aorus Z690 Pro | Corsair DDR5 5600 32GB | Asus Dual RTX3060ti 6GB v2 Mini OC | Corsair RM850 Gold PSU | 1TB NVMe M.2 WD Black SN850 | 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD | Corsair Airflow 5000D Case | HP 32QHD 4K Monitor | Windows 11 x64 Professional
Wizwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 05:14 PM   #6
Schnaaps
prolificus penguinus

Diver was asking when sharks was released... BTW, about 40 minutes ago. it was off topic, but morgan runs a pretty helpfull site.

http://www.lifeglobe.com

JamesRathbun.com
Old 02-21-2004, 01:45 PM   #7
stephen barackman
Texas Trekkie

Key Code for sharks

I just bought sharks after downloading the demo and liking it.
But at the end of the purchase process instead of recieving a key code I received this: stephen barackman is offline  
Old 02-23-2004, 01:09 PM   #8
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Cleaned up this thread a bit.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2004, 01:25 PM   #9
Diver
Registered

All I can say is .....Wow! One thing I notice is the way the sharks in the front (the ones swimming in the foreground) change from time to time! Its like a living entity instead of pre-programmed patterns. One would expect a certain number of sharks in the foreground and would change every time you pressed the space bar and went back in the program, but this is so realistic the way every 2 to 4 mins the sharks swimming in the foreground changes.

Great Job! 'course one shark actually swam through the reef, but these bugs will work themselves out. The sound this gives off, well I am not quite sure of this...sounds like a plane flying over head instead of something in nature............I am a diver, and I have not heard anything like this. Huum, I suppose I am on the inside and am looking through a window in a humongous shark tank and the sound is something from the inside of the building I am in, right?
Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 02:35 PM   #10
Schnaaps
prolificus penguinus

Diver: Glad you appreciate our efferts. Keep in mind that sharks is still beta, and we are going to make significant improvements too it before we turn it to version 1.0. Read all about it in the forum:

https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums...?s=&forumid=36

The sounds is just not done yet. We will be improving it. I am a diver as well, and the sound and art textures will all be improved.

JamesRathbun.com
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Sharks: Terrors of the Deep