Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 04-18-2003, 10:24 AM   #41
GWG
Registered

And to top it off from Screne Screen

Gift: Do you already own Marine Aquaiurm 2.0?
To our loyal PC owners of Marine Aquarium 2.0, our gift to you is $10 off the price of Marine Aquarium TIME. All registered owners of MA 2.0 may take advantage of this limited time offer. To verify your eligibility, either confirm your registration here or verify it in the purchase process.

NOTE: We will offer this same opportunity to Mac users soon.
GWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 11:33 AM   #42
Reichart
CTO Prolific Publishing

You are welcome. It was more of a pain than people realize. It required a special build of MA 2.0, which could deal with the logic change, and we had to do the Mac version as well. It simply requires a lot of people to be involved because we follow a pretty strong protocol around here.
Reichart... , CTO, Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Come visit us Prolific Publishing, Inc.
Reichart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2003, 01:39 PM   #43
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Purchasers of the CD/boxed version of Marine Aquarium can upgrade to Marine Aquarium 2.0 by going HERE!! and clicking on "Upgrade for CD Owners"
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 09:30 AM   #44
camorgan
Aquaman Dance Party

Feldon, if you can give me a little help here I'd appreciate it. Several weeks back, I emailed support with all my info to recover my 1.1 key so that I could get my new 2.0 key. A few emails were changed, including one requesting a little additional data and then I didn't hear anything for several days. I wrote back to ask if there has been any further info I could provide and no respose to that one either.

I've tried every email address I've had in two years on the online forms with no luck.

If you can put me in touch with someone, I'd appreciate it.
c a m o r g a n
www.outpost31.com
camorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 11:37 AM   #45
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Your posting here should get some reaction. I am surprised that e-mails to Service@SereneScreen.com are not getting answered within 48 hours.

I guess I can ask them personally when I am there on Thursday.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
Old 04-21-2003, 06:30 PM   #46
camorgan
Aquaman Dance Party

I did get some attention apparently.

The initial email took a couple days, which I expected, but the lag after that had me thinking I had fallen through the cracks.

Thanks.
c a m o r g a n
www.outpost31.com
Old 04-27-2003, 08:11 AM   #47
camorgan
Aquaman Dance Party

Ugggh, I got an email almost immediately, to which I responded. Now it's the 27th and I've not heard a word since...

I guess I'll just buy the new version.
c a m o r g a n
www.outpost31.com
Old 04-27-2003, 01:52 PM   #48
Reichart
CTO Prolific Publishing

Ugggh, it is very difficult to cross reference your posts here with your emails since you don’t use your real name.

We respond to EVERYONE.

For example, we often get people who are very upset that we “appear” to be ignoring them, when in fact it is 100% their fault. A spam filter, or some other problem on there side is destroying, misplacing, or blocking our email. We have several people right now stating this in Email, and I have proof we sent them emails.

But we get blamed for this.

Try sending your last email to me (Reichart@Prolific.com). Then at least I can follow up and find out the real story.
Old 04-28-2003, 12:57 PM   #49
camorgan
Aquaman Dance Party

Very true, and possible... I don't think I'm being ignored so I certainly don't take it personally. However, I'm pretty certain that it's nothing that's occuring on my end as it would make little sense that emails are coming in one day, and then suddenly stop.

Either way, the real name is Chris Morgan and when I get home, I'll track down my last email and send it on to you.

Sincere thanks for your time and attention, and I'll accept full responsibility in that I shouldn't have misplaced my original key in the first place.
c a m o r g a n
www.outpost31.com
Old 04-29-2003, 08:25 AM   #50
slofland
Registered

Unhappy ARRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

I cannot get the Keycode thing to work. It just keeps saying that it cant find my email in the database. I have had the same email for 6 years. I bought serenescreen years ago and still have my original key code as well as the 1.1 version one. Sent emails getting very frustrated. I had to pester them to get the 1.1 keycode and now I dont exist. ARRGGGG!!!! I love serenescreen why is she such a harsh mistress WHY???????

Skye
slofland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 10:53 AM   #51
Reichart
CTO Prolific Publishing

I still have not received an email from Chris above.
You too are welcome to email me directly.
Unless we have your real name, email address, and have the opportunity to research your problem, we can't help.

There is this one guy in the Nederlands, name Guus, who keeps sending us nasty email (10 in one day). Saying that we are ignoring him. It turns out that we have sent him 6 separate emails from Tech Support, I sent him two emails, and I even forwarded his email to our German partner so they could send him one from Europe. He has yet to acknowledge that perhaps the problem is on his side. He even provided two email addressed, we used both.

We might take more than a couple of days during high traffic days, but we are one dedicated team, but we are often treated like some cold heartless company. I only “hope” to grow up to be a cold heartless company one day. But for now, we will try to help each person one by one.
Old 04-29-2003, 03:31 PM   #52
grape_jellyfish
Registered

Originally posted by Reichart
I only “hope” to grow up to be a cold heartless company one day.
Nah, don't do that Reichart, it's the cold heartless companys that give you good guys a bad name. I would hate to see you become one of THEM.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....It's learning to Dance in the Rain.
grape_jellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2003, 03:34 PM   #53
camorgan
Aquaman Dance Party

Reichart,

Your edication and the fact that you guys haven't yet turned into bloodless corporate vampires is much appreciated.

I was swamped with my own job last night but you'll have that email tonight.
c a m o r g a n
www.outpost31.com
Old 04-30-2003, 02:08 PM   #54
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Re: ARRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by slofland
I cannot get the Keycode thing to work. It just keeps saying that it cant find my email in the database. I have had the same email for 6 years. I bought serenescreen years ago and still have my original key code as well as the 1.1 version one. Sent emails getting very frustrated. I had to pester them to get the 1.1 keycode and now I dont exist. ARRGGGG!!!! I love serenescreen why is she such a harsh mistress WHY???????

Skye
Because the customer database prior to March 2001 exists on the credit card handler's website instead of at SereneScreen/Prolific.

It is VERY unfortunate and SereneScreen shares your frustration that long-time Aquarium customers sometimes receive slower support (24 hours instead of sooner) because of this.
Old 04-30-2003, 07:36 PM   #55
camorgan
Aquaman Dance Party

likely the same problem I'm having
c a m o r g a n
www.outpost31.com
Old 05-03-2003, 10:38 AM   #56
ktdoula
Registered

Cool website down?

I am trying to upgrade to 2.0, which I just heard about. I didn't get an email about it. When I try to go to Serenescreen.com I get "unable to connect". Is the website down? Anybody know for how long?
ktdoula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 10:52 AM   #57
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

It isn't down for me.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 11:15 AM   #58
ktdoula
Registered

Angry website

Doh! I got it this time. It was NOT working for an hour or more this morning! Thanks. I'll try to be more patient in the future!
ktdoula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 02:14 AM   #59
Reichart
CTO Prolific Publishing

Yes. We are planning to change ISPs. We called this morning, and apparently they were having some sort of Fire Drill, we could hear the alarms in the BG.

Every week they have some problem.
Old 05-04-2003, 12:34 PM   #60
feldon34
Forum Administrator

RackSpace. I e-mailed JR a quote.
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive