Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 02-23-2002, 11:19 AM   #1
GMarowski
Registered

Smile Thanks Jim

I'm usually a lurker on this board, have been for a very long time. I've owned the Beta version of your screen saver ever since I can remember, (I have a short memory). But I downloaded the 1.1 full version yesterday, and I have been mesmerized, ever since! The Lionfish looks great, well worth waiting for!!.

I've never owned a salt qwater aquarium, but I've done a considerable amout of scuba diving in tropical oceans and have seen these fish in the wild. You have captured thier essence precisly. I've always been amazed at how the fish move so realistically, but the Lionfish, with it's eyes and mouth moving, it's just fantastic.

Ok, I'm getting a little long winded here, but I wanted you to know that in my book, you have deffinately lived up to the company name SereneScreen.

Thanks for a wonderful product. Keep it uniquely yours. I'll be watching for news and updates.

(Ok, back to lurker mode....)
GMarowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 11:48 AM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

Thanks. I suspect that there are quite a few "lurkers" out there, quietly grokking the Aquarium.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 11:55 AM   #3
dvtrap
Registered

Angry Thanks Jim

Hi JIm,,, I too am a lurker and read this forum every night and I just had to let u know how much I appreciate the work you have and are doing on this aquarium.

Some people are getting carried away with their negative comments.....don't they realize this is just a program and not a real live aquarium!!!!

So keep on doing what you're doing and I'll keep on looking foward to your FREEEEEEEE updates and will gladly pay for any extras that are coming!!

]
dvtrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 07:32 PM   #4
lil_luke
Registered

Thumbs Down

Kudos to Jim,

Still running aquarium exclusively as screen saver for 14 months and have no plans to change. If we forget to realize this aquarium is software, rather than the real thing, it is because it is so easy to do. So forgive us, when we carp about something not being perfect, or life like as possible, because we know that you demand this from yourself. Keep up the fantastic work!

I haven’t seen it mentioned, so I would like to complement you on the mouth and gill movement of the lionfish, looks great. My other fish are jealous!

Patiently awaiting updates, almost.

Happy to be a small part of your dream,
From one of your number one fans.
lil_luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 08:06 PM   #5
HellBound
Registered

Thx jim =)
maybe after the 3d backround ( long ways off) u can make gills and moving mouth (and eyes) on the other fish =)
thx again lionfish looks great.
HellBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 08:09 PM   #6
Jim Sachs
Developer

Gill and mouth, yes. The eyes already move on all the fish.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive