Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 10-26-2009, 07:53 PM   #1
Socrates
Sage

Some MA 3 oddities in Windows 7

- If I have the aquarium running in a window and I double click the top border, it does not maximize in two directions. It only maximizes in one direction - vertically but not horizontally, AND the fish and background become stretched vertically. It's like Windows knows it stretched the window, but no one told the program. If I click once on the program again it fixes itself.

- The program does not remember from one opening to the next if it was windowed or full screen. I can't remember if this is just something that's built in. But I'm mentioning it just in case. It always opens full screen.

- If I am in full screen and push f to go to windowed mode it works fine, but if I push f again, I get a black screen with some lines quivering at the bottom. I can switch back to windowed and it works, but full screen won't work again until I close and reopen.
Bat rays? We don't need no stinking bat rays!
Socrates is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows