Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 10-26-2006, 06:40 AM   #341
Yellow Tang
YT

Tournaments Won: 1

What's wrong with the post counter?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image1.jpg (9.6 KB, 29 views)
Yellow Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 11:38 AM   #342
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Fixed.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 12:21 PM   #343
cjmaddy
Registered

Could you now encourage them to use a colour that's readable!
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 01:00 PM   #344
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Some people, especially Jim and Michael, will always use the green. I will never eliminate it. I have managed to keep most of the buttons and graphics neutral so they work on both. I love the blue.

Cliff,

Have you looked into any of the Beta forums lately? There is now no question or vagueness that you are in a "private" area of the forum, based on the new color scheme and ominous warning at the top.

And before anyone panics that they are being "left behind" or that there is some secret room where fun things are happening that they're not a part of, there is NO beta of any kind in testing for MA, GA, SA, FP, or any other screen saver hosted or primarily discussed on this forum!!!
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 02:55 PM   #345
cjmaddy
Registered

Yes, nice contrasting colour scheme. - We should now have no problem knowing which thread we are in!
BTW, if anyone wonders what I was going on about, - try changing from '--- vBulletin Classic Blue' to '-- vBulletin Classic'. - Then try to read wrightlyle's post!
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 03:24 PM   #346
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Put me down as a always-on-green forum senior as well, Morg. Never changing.

Cliff,
That's not the forum theme which is at fault, but more the choice to use a weird color like that. Writing in all caps doesn't improve readability either, but it can be done.
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 12:01 PM   #347
Surferminn
Senior Puddle Jumper

74 Highscores

While Jim is working on MA3, I am still happy playing with my MA2. My favorite use of MA2 is as a live miniature aquarium running on my desktop while working on other things, and not primarily as a screensaver. Here's a pic of my desktop (all cleaned up) with the little miniature MA2 running and I can put it where ever I want on my desktop and adjust the lighting, background, foreground, etc., just with keyboard controls. Still very cool, MA2 is. My current favorite combination right now is power blue tangs and the clownfish.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.jpg (270.6 KB, 72 views)

Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes.

Surferminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 12:12 PM   #348
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

very nice, hmmm that background looks familiar.

What res are you running at minnie? If you want me to take that entire photo and change it to a compatible res so you get the whole thing I don't mind.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 02:45 PM   #349
Surferminn
Senior Puddle Jumper

74 Highscores

Nah, I like it like it is. This way I can see that fellow with his backpack walking down the trail approaching the gap between the pillars. Thanks anyway.

Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes.

Surferminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 01:18 PM   #350
debavocet
Welcome to the Quack House!

Originally posted by Surferminn:
Nah, I like it like it is. This way I can see that fellow with his backpack walking down the trail approaching the gap between the pillars. Thanks anyway.  
Nice background - it reminds me of Bryce Canyon.
debavocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive