Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 08-14-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
henemly
asdf

Kept running in background

This morning I ran it (in window mode, as usual), but changed some mp3 directories around the other day, so the one music file I had in the play list wasn't playing. I del that path , selected it again with the right path, and it was playing. Don't know it this had anything to do with the following.

Right click, then closed the program. Hours later I was doing something else and check running processes and noticed it was still running in background, but at 100 percent cpu usage. It's set, and running with sleep 17, so very little cpu usage when it was closed. Glad I saw that, cause ran hmonitor quickly after I killed it's process and it (the CPU) was almost in the red zone (~160° F). Probably just a fluke thing, but I'll always make sure it's off when closed from now on.

ps Tried to repeat it later on, but couldn't. Just one of them weird computer things that happens perhaps.
http://www.coltrain.byethost8.com

Last edited by henemly; 08-14-2009 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Tried to repeat
henemly is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows