Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 02-16-2003, 03:33 PM   #1
andymac
Registered

Big Grin Does not work as Screen Saver

Purchased OSX version yesterday and it works fine on desktop, but when I save it in the appropriate Library and go to system prefs it is no where to be found on the Screen Savers list. Messed around with permissions in UNIX but no luck..
Please Help
Thanks
Andy
--- ibook 600-- mac osx.1.5-- 384mb ---
andymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 10:17 PM   #2
Gigazoid
Registered

andymac: If your sure it?s in the right location (Library/Screen Savers) you may want to check that the folder wasn?t accidentally renamed. If it was renamed i.e. Marine Aquarium.sav instead of Marine Aquarium.saver it wont show up at all in the System Preferences.
Gigazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 05:10 AM   #3
andymac
Registered

Dohh!!! Thanks gigazoid you made me realise that I had put the application in the library rather than the .saver! It works poifectly now so cheers matey!!!
Andy
--- ibook 600-- mac osx.1.5-- 384mb ---
andymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive