Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 02-10-2003, 04:12 AM   #1
fishbowl
Cramped Quarters

Coral Reef Icon Set

A whole lotta fish for your desktop. Set includes 35 icons of tropical coral reef fish. (Macintosh only)

Even though I'm a PC user, found this set of hi-quality marine coral reef fish icons for your Mac desktops.

You can download it here: http://downloads.weblogger.com/gems/coral/CoralReef.sit
The website is here: http://www.coralreefalliance.org/res...eficonset.html

Hope you enjoy!

PS if you d/l this, someone please post a pic of your desktop so that us PC users can admire these icons.
fishbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 08:23 AM   #2
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Those look nice, FB (judging by the image on the right)

There has been some icon fixing here earlier (*way* back). I put an icon package together as did some others. Might be found using the search function. I also tried putting together a package with all the fish featured in the SSA tailored for XP (icon sizes from 64x64 to 16x16 in high-color with alpha channel and the fish not directly from the side). Don't think I ever finished all of 'em, but if there is interest I could zip the ones I got (~15 fish) and upload here.

/Tiny Icons
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 04:52 PM   #3
fishbowl
Cramped Quarters

Tiny, I think some of us (PC users) would be very interested (including myself). If possible, upload them so that we may put them to good use.

/Tiny Upload
Old 02-10-2003, 05:04 PM   #4
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Thread located here https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums...=&threadid=290

Last edited by Jav400; 02-10-2003 at 05:50 PM.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 12:21 AM   #5
fishbowl
Cramped Quarters

Tiny, found & d/l your 110 fish icons set. They look great! Putting them to good use on my desktop.

PS, do you have any plans to update the icon set to include any more fishes/creatures?

/Tiny Icons
Old 02-11-2003, 04:46 AM   #6
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

What? 110 different fish aren't enough for you?

Follow Michael's link to the other thread and I will post the XP icons there.

Tiny Crossposting
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 05:39 AM   #7
fishbowl
Cramped Quarters

Yes, that's more than enough.(I guess!)

/Tiny Greed

I just thought since your so darn good at making them(ahmm...compliment), you might be able to create a couple of creature icons (ie... Eel, Ray, Shrimp, Crab, Octopus, etc...). That is of course in you spare time.

/Tiny Compliment
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive