Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 09-23-2004, 01:02 AM   #1
DarkHellSpawn
Registered

Any old upgrade patch?

I've been salvaging my old pc and I got an OLD version of SereneScreen. It's a v0.99G Beta, with not 3 but 7 fishes. So thats registered right? Any idea what to do with these?
DarkHellSpawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 04:51 AM   #2
Yellow Tang
YT

Tournaments Won: 1

Put it on a floppy, find an old tree and let it rest in peace underneath it.

Joking aside, if you are a registered user, you can get a new key from prolific and download the current version. I think you need at least your e-mail address, which you used for registration.
Yellow Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 08:29 AM   #3
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

hehehehehehe Ain't he a smart ass? Good shot though
Anyway, welcome DarkHellSpawn to the forum. If you put it on a floppy it should work on the old machine. What are the specs of the machine?
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
ESHIREY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 10:45 AM   #4
feldon34
Forum Administrator

.99 to 2.0 is a $5.95 upgrade.

You get 26 fish, a starfish, a completely re-done interface, and better overall compatibility with newer versions of Windows.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 07:14 PM   #5
DarkHellSpawn
Registered

That pc? Pentium 1 200mhz, 2.1gig hardrive, 32ram, everything else unreplaceable. You could say its an antique.

I plan to take that FISH to the current pc(pentium 4 2.6ghz, 512ram, 40gig hardrive.

When i salvage the old pc, i found the Fish so i reinstall it to the new pc. After a couple of months watching realistic fish swimming in my screen i decided to check their website ans whoa!.. They got v2.01 now and tropical fish too. Been flip through the download and tech support but... i guess most version are WAY advance.
That e-mail that i registered with are closed now. Now i'm working with a new company with their own e-mail add. Seeing the odds against me, guess i have to get a brand new one.
DarkHellSpawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 01:03 AM   #6
Jim Sachs
Developer

All you need is your old Key Code to get the $5.95 upgrade. If it matches your name, you're in. It should be in the SereneScreen folder of that computer's Registry. I didn't encrypt it in those early days.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive