Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive
Notices

Old 04-30-2001, 05:53 AM   #1
hpman77
Blue Angel

Somebody asked about my pic

Somebody asked about my pic (the 60x60 one), asking if it was static or from a webcam.

It's a thumbnail generated with my webcam ( www.expediente-k.com/helpcam ) which is on everytime my computer is on, sending pics every 15 seconds.
It's distorted as the source pic is 320x240

It's a nice way to keep your pics always updated LOL
If you're just curious about what I'm using, I'm using a Logitech QuickCam Web, and the Webcam32 program (links to that program are in my webcam site, I don't remember the link now)
The program sends the main pic, and the thumbnail one, in JPG format. I just set the thumbanil pic as my personal pic.

See you later

P.S. - I have beard. A girl wearing glasses is my girlfriend, and a boy doing stupid things in front of the camera is usually my brother
.:: AMD Athlon XP 1700+ :: 512MB SDRAM :: Windows XP SP1 :: shappire ATI radeon 9600 PRO :: Soundblaster Live Player 5.1 :: Directx 9.0 :: (Always latest drivers for everything) ::.
hpman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2001, 08:00 AM   #2
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Somebody asked about my pic - I'm somebody

Thanks for the info. I still find it really neat and just might try it myself someday...

/Tiny
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows > Marine Aquarium 2 for Windows Archive