Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows
Notices

Old 12-06-2006, 07:26 PM   #21
fred@
Registered

Originally posted by Jav400:
Since this is the official forum, we kind of disapprove of hacks and editing.  
Ok, I wount post it. But, hypothetically if someone were to pm me and ask for it, I might be persuaded into sending them a link to somewhere.
fred@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:50 PM   #22
edaniels
Goldfish Aquarium Developer

Fred, I appreciate you asking before posting the instructions for the hack. This is not a pirate board; it's a place for discussions between people, some of whom may have created the programs under discussion (like me, for instance).

It doesn't matter how easy the modification is... if it's an attempt to go around the licensing, then it's harmful to me, in the same way it would hurt you if I went to your boss and convinced him that he should pay you a few dollars less.

That said, though, I'm flattered that someone would want my little goldfish program enough to edit it in hex...

-- Eric
----------------------------------
E R I C D A N I E L S, a n i m a t o r
Goldfish Aquarium Screensaver
----------------------------------
edaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows