Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 01-02-2004, 05:54 PM   #1
Unregistered

White jagged column

There's a white jagged vertical column instead of the column of bubbles (which -- the bubbles -- should appear against the same color background as the rest of the scene). I love this screensaver BUT it's too jarring -- so virtually unusable -- unless I can get rid of that empty white column. Can someone help? Thanks!!
Old 01-02-2004, 06:18 PM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

http://download.serenescreen.com/dow...ium206_OSX.dmg
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2004, 11:20 AM   #3
Michael Babin
Mac Development

Morgan already gave you the short answer. I'll give you the "slightly longer" version of the answer.

The "white column" you are seeing is the bubble column, when displayed on Mac OS X 10.3.x (where x >= 0). There are two solutions to the problem. If you are an MA 2 user or an MA 1.x user who is willing to upgrade to MA 2, then download the latest version of MA 2 (2.0.6) and install it (your bubble column will once again display as a column of bubbles). If you are an MA 1.x user who is not willing to upgrade to MA 2, then turn off the bubble column in the preferences.
Michael Babin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 09:00 PM   #4
jnvaz
Registered

Question bubbleless

I downloaded the 2.06 for panther but I still have the white collumn. Is there something else to do ? Really miss the bubbles !
jnvaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 09:14 PM   #5
JimO'Connor
Mac Development

Please be ABSOLUTELY SURE that you are running v 2.0.6. So far nobody has had the bubble problem when they were running 2.0.6, though we've had a few who were accidentally running the old version.

To be SURE you are running the new version, check the about pane of the configuration window.
Jim O'Connor
Order N Development
JimO'Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive