Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 10-17-2012, 01:58 PM   #1
RyanCamp
Registered

Question for Jim (Hi! long time no see!)

Hey guys, I used to hang out in the IRC chat room and on the forums a lot a long time ago. Life kinda took over and drew me a way (2 kids, wife, house, etc.)

Anyway - the question I had was that I purchased my copy of Marine Aquarium way back with version that was the very first released. I think I was even using TestFish at version .96? (if that sounds right? possibly .94?). It's been a very long time. At the time I purchased the 'Deluxe' version which was all 7 fish + Upgrades.

How does one go about obtaining a keycode for the newest version (if I'm still entitled to upgrades, that is. If not, then I have no problem paying for 3.2).

Thanks
RyanCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:05 PM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

Welcome back. Any previous version of MA can be upgraded to 3.2 for $9.95. If you have any trouble getting the SereScreen.com site to recognize your old Key Code, just come back here and let me know.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:10 PM   #3
RyanCamp
Registered

Thanks Jim!
RyanCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows