Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows
Notices

Old 07-10-2003, 11:35 PM   #1
baerana
Registered

Cool Goldfish always off the screen?

Hi. New to the forum - I found SereneScreen Marine package a couple of weeks ago and LOVE it. I also bought the Goldfish Aquarium and I currently have different prolific screensavers running on each of my computers. I enjoy the goldfish, but they are always wondering off the screen. (Seems like the "tank" extends past the edge of the monitor about an inch on both sides and on top)

Frequently I can see only one fish, and about 25% of the time, all three are off the edge, or I see only their tails.

Is there anything I can do about this? Someway to make the "tank" match up better with my monitor? Or is this a problem everyone has? If so, any plans to change this in future versions? Other than this, I really love the fish!

PS - I didn't find this question on the forum, but if it has already been asked, please forgive me
baerana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 12:55 AM   #2
sunny
Registered

hello there and welcome to the forum
the fishes off the screen thing that you've mention already posted before. you can find it in this link:

https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums...&threadid=1743

Last edited by sunny; 07-11-2003 at 01:59 AM.
sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > Prolific/LifeGlobe Products > Goldfish Aquarium 2 for Windows