Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 07-15-2004, 11:23 AM   #1
Unregistered

Marine Aquarium Time 2 OSX?

was wondering if anyone knew anything about the update to Marine Aquarium Time. Bought the screen saver bundle and loving it on my G4 Powerbook, heh brings a bit of relaxation to my mobile workplace. But i was wondering if Time 2.0 is being released for the MAC OSX. I emailed the company and they said it had yet to be done, but didn't get much of a response on when or if it will be released. Thanks for any info!

--darren
Old 07-15-2004, 07:46 PM   #2
JimO'Connor
Mac Development

It is in the pipe. Thanks for asking!
Jim O'Connor
Order N Development
JimO'Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 12:59 AM   #3
AKcrab
Registered

Originally posted by JimO'Connor
It is in the pipe. Thanks for asking!
Well, that clears it up!
AKcrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 06:43 PM   #4
JimO'Connor
Mac Development

We have the majority of the work for it done, if we base it off of the old source code. However, I've made a lot of improvements doing Goldfish, and I wanted to ship with the new code, which will allow us to drastically reduce the size of the download, allow users to take advantage of multiple CPU's, and other good things. Besides, keeping my head wrapped around two nearly identical sets of source code is a real pain.

I don't have an ETA for MAT 2.0. I'm working with Eric on finalizing the Goldfish artwork and product. Getting MAT2 and a new build of MA2 with the same advantages will be next while we get Sharks started up. When you see Goldfish go Public Beta, and then version 1 you can be pretty sure MAT2 and MA2+ will not be too far behind.

Goldfish is VERY close. VERY close.

Does that help more?
Jim O'Connor
Order N Development
JimO'Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive