Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 02-09-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
hololo
Registered

How about take away the word "BETA" in the homepage?

Jim Sachs said he will try to make the Marine Aquarium 3 as perfect as possible. I'm deeply appreciated his efforts.

In http://www.serenescreen.com/product/index.php
the word "BETA" stilled in there.

How about take it away?

Thank you
hololo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:37 PM   #2
Racer57
Registered

Originally posted by hololo:
Jim Sachs said he will try to make the Marine Aquarium 3 as perfect as possible. I'm deeply appreciated his efforts.

In http://www.serenescreen.com/product/index.php
the word "BETA" stilled in there.

How about take it away?

Thank you  
I agree. Beta infers that the product is not near finished. We, who are on this forum, are certainly aware of way more of what is going on with this product than the average user who buys the program. It is kinda OCD behavior of which I am one. The program as it now exists would satisfy 99% of the users if they didn't know that there are other plans for the product.

I learned along time ago in life that it is always better to "under promise and over achieve" than vice versa. Mr. Sachs has been overly generous in stating what he would like to accomplish with program and its new features but that leaves a bad taste in some mouths when things don't happen in a timely fashion.

I too, agree that perhaps Mr. Sachs might wish to take a break and turn his attention to implementing more of the background features he promised rather than beating his head against a brick wall for 6 months with the creature packs.

Respectfully,

Roger
Racer57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows