Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 10-11-2008, 06:29 AM   #1
skullsplitter
Registered

coral plants

Hi all this things great but could do with some background life and movement in the coral maybe a few candylactus runs great on my system but its not basic spec so i would not exspext too many probs fish stop before they turn could do with this smoothing out alitle to bring them more to life no crashes or other problems found thus far BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO WORKED ON THIS!!!!!
skullsplitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:39 AM   #2
F34R
Registered

Originally posted by skullsplitter:
Hi all this things great but could do with some background life and movement in the coral, maybe a few candylactus. Runs great on my system but its not basic spec, so i would not exspext too many probs. Fish stop before they turn. Could do with this smoothing out alitle to bring them more to life. No crashes or other problems found thus far.

BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO WORKED ON THIS!!!!!  
Posting your system specs would help. Also, even if English isn't your primary language, punctuation goes a long way to getting your thoughts across. As far as the "life" aspect goes for the background objects, I believe that will be added when the programmers weed out the bugs. aka, beta.
F34R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:46 AM   #3
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Correct
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:14 PM   #4
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Only thing incorrect is "Programmers" - It's just Jim behind this one.
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows