Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 12-12-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
spetro
Semper Paratus

Logo made easy

I had a problem with the logo conversion from 2.6 to 3.0. I read the instructions regarding logos for the beta version. Don't have the bucks for photo shop. I did some digging and found a free paint program that makes logo making a breeze for 3.0. Its virus free since I scanned the file with trend micros before installing. Its sweet!!!!!!!

I'm not sure of the rules here regarding live links. In no way is this an advertisement. Most of you may already know of it. Its called paint.net. You can make a donation to the developer if you want.

This post is only intended to help those that want to make logos here easy. I dispise spam and spammers, so please don't think this is one or either.
spetro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:06 PM   #2
feldon34
Forum Administrator

No problem linking to a free program like that. http://www.paint.net/
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:10 PM   #3
spetro
Semper Paratus

Thanks...Didn't want to step on any digits

On a side note I opened the program. Took a logo that I wanted to place in the crystal. Took the eraser and erased the parts I wanted...which made them transparent automatically. Hit "save as" whatever.PNG. Loaded into 3.0 Badda bing....done!
spetro is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows