Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 04-15-2009, 05:16 AM   #1
The Old Man
Registered

Question Disking International Keycode Confusion

Hi all,
Like many I've been happily testing the MA3 beta's for some time and have now found that the latest Beta's no longer accept my key code. I contacted Josh Estrada at Customer Support of Prolific Publishing, Inc. to advise of the problem and he confirmed that I had bought my Marine Aquarium keycode from a partner.

After checking Josh's list of partners, I managed to find out that as I live in the UK, I had bought the Aquarium Bundle PC for £24.99 from Disking International back on 4 March, 2005. This included Marine Aquarium Time, Marine Aquarium 2 & Goldfish Aquarium for Windows. My key codes enabled me to run MA2.6 when it was released.

I would like to continue testing MA3 Beta which is a wonderful product, and I realise that I will need to buy MA3 outright when it is released, after all I bought MA2 back in 2005 so its unfair to expect an upgrade. However, Prolific won't help me as I bought from an apparent international 'partner' site.

Disking International seems to be very far behind and doesn't offer the current versions or upgrade offers to any of the Marine, Goldfish etc products. So my question is, where do I go now to be able to continue using MA3 beta?

Many thanks!
Bought MA3 Beta on previously for Vista and now running it on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit with an Nvidia GTX650Ti powering a 22" monitor and it's stunning!
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:47 AM   #2
loub516
Registered

I will need to buy MA3 outright when it is released
It is released. You can find it at serenescreen.com.
LB
loub516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:03 AM   #3
Jim Sachs
Developer

We haven't really thought much about partner sales yet. Our general upgrade policy on MA3 has been pretty generous, though.

Also note that anyone can download and try MA3 without a Key Code. You'll have to type in "testfish" each time it runs, but there are no timed nag screens.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:14 AM   #4
The Old Man
Registered

Thanks guys. I'm guessing the Beta was previously only usable to people who had MA2.6 keys before and now its open to anyone using the Testfish key (so my old key won't work any longer)?
Bought MA3 Beta on previously for Vista and now running it on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit with an Nvidia GTX650Ti powering a 22" monitor and it's stunning!
Old 04-16-2009, 09:31 AM   #5
Jim Sachs
Developer

True.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:50 AM   #6
The Old Man
Registered

Well I just purchased the full version of MA3 beta from your Serene Scene/Prolific website. There's such an amazing amount of work and patience gone into this quality product, and its so relaxing to watch, its the least I can do.

Incidently it looks gorgeous at 1680x1050 on my 22" wide-screen monitor on the new Nvidia GTX260-216 I bought yesterday.

Thanks again for all your hard work!
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows