Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Today's Posts Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive
Notices

Old 09-12-2002, 03:00 PM   #1
Unregistered

Special Keys on Mac?

First of all what an excellent screensaver. It is running as smooth as silk on my dual 1 gig G4 with Jaguar.

Getting about 110fps at 1280x1024.
Evening running it in my desktop background I am getting about 50fps.
Just really cool being able to see the fishies swim behind my icons, dock and apps.

I just stumbled upon pressing the space bar twice to random your random finish and after reading some of the FAQs on the site I also noticed that pressing "A" will show you some extra options you can change via keyboard. I have not gotten this to work. Is this available on the Mac version? If so, can you post what those keys are and what they do?

Thanks and special thanks for making a Mac version. Looking foward to future updates.

Roy S
Old 09-12-2002, 03:38 PM   #2
Michael Babin
Mac Development

Bring up the Help window to get a list of keys and the associated action for each key. To bring up the Help window, type '?' or select "Marine Aquarium Help" from the Help menu or bring up the Preferences window and click on the "Help" button.
Michael Babin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Mac OS X > Marine Aquarium 2 for Mac OS X Archive