Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 01-01-2016, 08:03 PM   #941
dmgm1234
Registered

Work goes on....

Sounds Great....I have a grand-daughter and her husband that are into REAL aquariums... The salt water, club meets at their house etc. ....They like your work....
dmgm1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 01:57 PM   #942
dmgm1234
Registered

Facebook

Mr. Jim,
I have had a black screen behind my photo for over a year on facebook. I managed to grab a screen shot of my screen saver and post it. I have gotten several positive responses....I grabbed another shot that had the crystal with your logo on it.... Also I commented on my post with your URL to help pay you back for such good work. If I have crossed over any copywrite laws let me know and I will take them down, If I know how..Marie Malone .
dmgm1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 07:31 AM   #943
Ralph
Retired

1 Highscore

Thumbs Up

Originally posted by Jim Sachs:
dmgm and blueone - Thanks for the comments, and I'm glad you are enjoying the program. I hope to eventually add more creatures such as banded coral shrimp and moving anemones.  
This still on the to do list?

Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889 – 1951)
The limits of my language are the limits of my mind. All I know is what I have words for.
Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 04:11 PM   #944
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

Oh Boy, God I hope so............... That would bring everyone back daily for sure.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
ESHIREY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 01:03 AM   #945
Jim Sachs
Developer

Marie Malone - thanks for the advertising.

Ralph and Ed - yep, still on the ToDo list.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 12:10 PM   #946
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

That is the best news I have heard in a long time....... I was hoping this year would be better then last year, because last year was the worst in my life. Thanks for the news buddy. Your the best.
Old 02-27-2021, 09:01 AM   #947
patscarr
Pet Shark

1 Highscore

Where is that thread where we post screenshots of Marine Aquarium as seen on TV and Movie?
Anyways, I was re-watching Extras and noticed it in the background of The Difficult Second Album snippet, probably from around 2007.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The Diff_0105.jpg (58.6 KB, 21 views)
Patrick
patscarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 03:02 PM   #948
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

Originally posted by ESHIREY:
That is the best news I have heard in a long time....... I was hoping this year would be better then last year, because last year was the worst in my life. Thanks for the news buddy. Your the best.  

WOW, I just saw that this was posted back in 16. How are things going Jim and are you still working on this beautiful program?
Old 02-27-2021, 09:37 PM   #949
Jim Sachs
Developer

Not lately. Still working on the castle. Trying to move in tomorrow,
Jim Sachs
Old 02-28-2021, 07:59 AM   #950
Ralph
Retired

1 Highscore

Taking a long time to move in.. I think recall you moving in a few months ago

Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889 – 1951)
The limits of my language are the limits of my mind. All I know is what I have words for.
Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 11:12 AM   #951
Jim Sachs
Developer

Reichart moved in. He left for Maui today, so my wife and I can move in now.
Jim Sachs
Old 03-01-2021, 07:20 AM   #952
patscarr
Pet Shark

1 Highscore

Finally moving in! Congratulations! We'd love to see some pictures of the finished product.
Patrick
Old 03-01-2021, 09:46 AM   #953
Tarkus
Shark Bytes

Glad to see a lot of the gang still here. Still using MA3 as my screen saver most of the time, and it looks as good as ever.
Tarkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 10:17 AM   #954
patscarr
Pet Shark

1 Highscore

How is Reichart? What's he up to these days?
Patrick
Old 03-02-2021, 10:43 AM   #955
Jim Sachs
Developer

Reichart was on his way from Florida to Thailand and stopped by here for a couple of days. That was in January of 2020. Then Covid hit, and he was stuck here for 14 months. He and his girlfriend have been living in my Castle (which is really a construction site), while my wife and I stayed in our little house in town. A month ago they had tickets to Maui, but his girlfriend had an accident and has been recuperating. Anyway, they finally made it to Maui and my wife and I are moving in.
Jim Sachs
Old 03-06-2021, 04:30 AM   #956
jleslie
Engineer

BTW I got an update for the iOS version very recently and it now runs as 64-bit... sound's disappeared after the phone went to sleep, but it was a very nice surprise
jleslie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 11:50 PM   #957
FanForever

Thumbs Up Fandom

First, I have to say I absolutely LOVE this program. I have been a silent fan since the very first version! In fact, during a recent visit to the dentist (he had the screen saver playing on the ROKU) I gave him a history lesson about the program. He had no idea how long it has been around for about 20 years. My aquarium is my go-to when I want to relax . . . turn off all the lights and turn on the fish! I have been waiting and waiting for something new, though. In a forum you said there were not many sales so why update. My answer to that is we have all bought the program and are waiting for the next update to start buying again. I continue to use my older version on my classroom computer and the students are always impressed.

Favorites: My grandson and I love when the starfish lifts a part of itself (wish it still got on the glass) and the eel makes an appearance (he is 3 and giggles when this happens). I personally love the bright colors of the fish and the aquarium itself. Additions I would like to see would be some bottom dwellers-like a small crab scuttling across the rocks. Maybe a snail crawling across the glass to "clean." A small shark or puffer for something different. Please, please, please keep those creative juices flowing.
FanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 09:22 AM   #958
uczmeg
Registered

Still, my go-to screen saver and was so pleased it worked on my M1 MacBook Pro and M1 Air.

My old 2016 MBP went into fan overdrive if it had to cope with the laptop display and my 34" Ultra Widescreen monitor.

The M1 Air doesn't even flinch powering both with maximum fish (although I stop at 20 as more is too crowded on the laptop screen).
uczmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 05:31 PM   #959
R4ich
Registered

Grazie lo porto con me sempre
R4ich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 07:26 AM   #960
Greg Neff
Registered

Thumbs Up Works well on my Win 11 tower

MA3 works great on my new Win 11 tower (Intel CPU, NVIDIA RTX 3060 TI graphics, twin UHD monitors) . I had removed MA3 from my Win 10 machine, because after a number of years it was no longer getting along with the system. I'm very happy to have MA3 back up and running again.
Greg Neff is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows