Home Register Arcade Gallery Chatroom Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Log In
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows
Notices

Old 04-06-2009, 03:58 AM   #1
Mikey242
Registered

Hello!

Hello everyone,

I have been here for a while, just hovering about, but only recently decided to register and purchase MA3. I used to have a marine aquarium at home and I loved it. Where I live now it's not really possible to do this so this program is a fantastic substitute.

Just had a few ideas, don't think they have been suggested before so here they go:

My first idea was to add an option for real-time labels. So for instance you press the L key and it brings up labels for all the fish showing their names etc.

My second idea was to add a flamingo tongue snail to the sea fan or anywhere else. I used to have one of these in my tank and it was fantastic.

http://funscubadiver.com/gallery/cay...ngo-tongue.jpg

The actual snail itself comes out and coats the shell, so that pattern you see is not on the shell but is the snail itself, amazing.

That's all for now. Thanks to Jim for this great aquarium.
Mikey242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:27 AM   #2
Jim Sachs
Developer

The labels have been suggested before, and I'm considering it.

The snail crawling on the sea fan is a good idea. There are some problems to be solved, like how the snail moves with the waving surface, but it should be do-able.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:07 AM   #3
Mikey242
Registered

I thought the snail on the fan might be tricky, but even on a static object it would be a nice addition.

Not surprised the labels have been suggested before, useful for inquisitive people i guess.

Thanks again for commenting on my suggestions.
Mikey242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Inside: SereneScreen Fan Forum > SereneScreen Products > Marine Aquarium 3 for Windows