View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 09:03 AM   #724
JohnWho
Registered

While V 3 is a "beta", it appears to be a very stable beta and, for the majority of us, it works quite well and impresses others when they see it. Sure, it will be nice as the planned improvements unfold, but for the present it is very functional and somewhat serene or calming, as an aquarium should be, in my opinion.

Every month myself and another person conduct a one hour long "Q & A" session with our local PC User's Group, and I've been running MA 3 on the "big screen" - projected from my notebook PC on what I would guess is a screen at least 15 x 15 feet in size (or larger, since I've not actually measured it) - for the last 2 months as my screen saver.

I'm getting a lot of "ohs" and "ahs" and "I want thats", so I can say without reservation that this screen saver is a winner. I feel certain that many of the members have taken the time to also install and enjoy it.

Of course, I recommend that they buy it to get the additional fish and eliminate the need to type "testfish", so maybe some have.

To all who are working on this, and especially Jim Sachs, keep up the good work, your efforts are appreciated.
JohnWho is offline   Reply With Quote