View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #14
Jim Sachs
Developer

Hololo image - Yes, that's one of many gaps in the unbelieveably complicated Clam object. The point of zero-return has been reached on plugging every gap from every camera angle. Fixing one causes another from a different angle. If I start tearing into that again, there goes the rest of the year.

Gray out "Remove" - No. It would mean more of the dreaded text work. Right now, the code just says, "If the list is empty, put in the default title." Graying it out would mean code that says,"If there is only one item on the list, compare the ASCII pattern with the one we are currentlly using for the default music. If they are the same, then gray out the "Remove" button. If another item is added, activate the "Remove" button again...yada yada..." Messy and unnesessary.

Center slider bar - I moved the right side very slightly. It's perfect on my machine, but Windows has ultimate control over that.

Frame Rate adjustment - I don't want a keyboard way of doing this. To much chance for ugliness caused by little fingers (or paws).
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote