Thread: 3 Monitor Issue
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #4
Im_Bryan
Registered

Question Something interesting I found out

Hello....

Im still trying to get the screen saver to work on three 24" monitors and found something interesting that may be of interest and hopefully can be the thing to cure the multi screen problem... (just my two cents)

Ok now remember three 24" monitors total size is 5759 wide X 1079 high

Im only using Windows default screen saver program and the Aquarium software settings only. Ultramon dosent help at all and is used only for the multiple monitor task bar.

If I check "start in windowed mode" click "preview" and stretch it end to end top to bottom of all three monitors it looks great, works great... No choppy video, no lag nothing, works flawlessly and even has a sharp image (See full size image link).

Only thing is I can not get it to stay that way once you set the screen saver to come on normally. It goes back to the original small window. It only seems to work when you hit "preview" How can I get that to stay full screen 5759 x 1079 all the time?

Im sorry I dont know anything about programing but would it be possible to incorporate a setting to tell it what size window you want and have it stay that way?

Use my link to see the Full Size view of Screen saver 5759 x 1079: http://www.bstcomputers.com/tank.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks everyone...
Bryan
Im_Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote