View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 07:10 PM   #5
Nicki
Sugar Plum Fairy

A couple of months ago I was fiddling about with MA 3.3 on two screens with my old XP laptop. Unfortunately that laptop has since joined the choir invisible so I cannot do further testing. It was really frustrating to get it all set up so that I had MA (and/or Dream Aquarium) across both screens. It took lots of fiddling with the settings sometimes having to disconnect the second screen while I made changes. If remember rightly, I had to set it not to extend the desktop onto the second screen. It was very much trial and error and mostly I got the same thing on both screens or if I did get it on both screens the left screen showed the right side of the aquarium and the right screen showed the left. Lots and lots of fiddling and eventually I got it right. That's all I can recommend really. Just keep trying and remember to click the apply button every single time.

The two setups I got to work were - spare 4:3 VGA monitor as left screen and laptop 16:10 screen as right

and

16:10 laptop screen as left and Sony Bravia HDTV 16:9 as right.

It can be done but I seem to remember the setup being slightly different every time.
Run you clever boy. And remember...
Nicki is offline   Reply With Quote