View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 04:43 PM   #63
cjmaddy
Registered

This again comes down to.... 'Documentation is best written by personal testing'. IMO.

In the same way that describing what happens when installing the demo version, is best arrived at by actually personally installing MA3 on a computer that has no MA3 present. - Then also, describing multi-monitor situations would be best carried out with a functioning dual-screen set-up. - But I know it isn't that simple.

I appreciate that you can't possibly have all configurations covered, but it would be nice if you could hook up a second screen, if only to understand what others are saying. - There are additional complexities though, that would not come to light on first using a second screen, so I'm not saying you should replicate all configurations, or carry out exhaustive testing. - But to take on the task of re-writing the whole ReadMe/User Manual without the background of what has gone on in the past ten years or so, is indeed an onerous task. - I do believe though that you are ideally going to have to, 'Do-it-yourself', (or at least, as much of it as possible), in order to produce a meaningful User Guide.
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote