Thread: Feature Request MA for Android as a Live Wallpaper
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:13 AM   #83
Ad_Enuff
Registered

Originally posted by Jim Sachs:
Great! So is there any problem that you think is within the control of the programmers, or is it just OS stuff?  
Jim, the way they have set it up is just like the PC/MAC version ie once installed you run the program by finding the Icon in the application draw and opening it there. THEN you can set it as a Live Wallpaper after changing the settings.

However, most if not all Android users are not used to this method and is not my preferred way either, but to access the settings from within Live Wallpapers when you click on

SYSTEM SETTINGS
DISPLAY
WALLPAPER
LIVE WALLPAPERS

Then select Marine Aquarium and there should be two options, ie SETTINGS and SET AS WALLPAPER.

At the moment only SET AS WALLPAPER is there (see my screen shot a few posts back)

There are other ways to get to LIVE WALLAPERS, eg on my Nexus 7 hold your finger on the screen for a few seconds and the wallpaper options appear. Either way, the SETTINGS are never visible which is confusing everyone.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, 3600.0 MHz, 16Gb DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4Gb RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64Bit
Ad_Enuff is offline   Reply With Quote