View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 06:00 PM   #7
cjmaddy
Registered

Strange you should ask that! .... Why? - Because what had I been doing just before all this happened? ....I'd been checking some older MA2, Goldfish2, and Sharks2, to see if they suffered from the one pixel line that is present in MA3. - In addition to MA3, the line is also present in versions of MA2, but not apparently in GA or Sharks. ... (But that's all for another day!).
.... For my researching, all this trouble is what I finished up with!

But, - I have an important update:

As I've just replied to Edgar's earlier question, ... After DA has failed, I can still run MA3Beta7, - but not DA.

However, I've just discovered that if I then run MA2.6, - DA is then working again!!! ... But it fails again as soon as MA3 is run.

...... ie. MA3 kills DA, - MA2.6 brings it back to life! ..... Work that one out!

...... Oh the joys of beta testing!

Edit:

In addition to MA2.6, - MA3_2.9K5.scr when in full frame, (not in a window!), will also breath life back into DA. - (But only in that part of the month when it still works, of course!)

All versions of MA3Beta7 cause DA to fail. - There is a pattern emerging here. This version of DA (v1.186), and all versions of MA3Beta7, are all designed to have a scene that spreads across two screens! - Those versions of MA that revive DA, are single screen scenes.

Last edited by cjmaddy; 12-01-2008 at 07:04 PM.
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote