Thread: Windows Vista Issue Vista x64 Crash Accessing the Settings Panel
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 11:59 AM   #34
sca
Registered

Originally posted by Jim Sachs:
sca - The debugger is part of the Visual C++ suite, a very expensive package for programmers from Microsoft. With the C programming language, the source code (human readable) is compiled into an executable file (binary machine language), and that is what gets distributed to end users. In order for a debugger to work, it must be running in the development environment, with the source code available. When an error occurs, the program stops and the offending line of code is highlighted in the source.

Regarding time limits - there is no time limit on the version of MA3 which can be downloaded from SereneScreen.com. My test versions which I place on fish-byte.com typically have a 28-day time limit, but are usually replaced before that. A Key Code will work on either one and unlock all the fish, but the temp versions will still have a time limit.  

HI Jim,

I bought the program and so the time issue went away - the other now-added fish look great. If some has the debugger, and want to send it to me I am happy to run and delete from my system afterward. No need nor interest in keeping it afterward.

As I have said, it activates and runs just fine, it's only when entering or exiting the Settings Panel that this occurs, which is not very often after the initial set-up.

Otherwise, I linked to the new release page - some of the beta updates....B, C, D....are SCR files, not exe files - how to I point or incorporate those?? Or do I need to wait until you release a new exe version to really use it as a screen saver....

Thanks...
sca is offline   Reply With Quote