Thread: Developer Notes
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 12:00 PM   #485
CANDYMAN
Registered

Originally posted by cjmaddy:
Sorry, but I thought I had made my answer clear. - MA2.6 is designed to show the same image on all screens. Multi monitor support was only first introduced with version MA2MD, but this only provides for a clone to be shown on each screen.

If your system, (or your knowledge), will allow you to show MA2.6 across three screens, then either a lot of the top and bottom will be missing, or MA will have to be ridiculously distorted. - Neither of which will be worth having, IMO.

I wasn't aware that MA3 was not working on Windows 7, - perhaps your problem is because your three monitors are not correctly setup to show MA3 across all of them, but realise that MA3 is not wide enough to cover three screens. So you will have black bars at each end, (or a distorted image).
See... https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums...ead.php?t=5063  
MA3 won't display on even a single monitor correctly after the initial start, I have to go into the settings and change it to windowed and then back to full and then it displays correctly on a single screen or spanned over all three, with the bars on either end. So basically it seems to be having trouble only when it starts.
CANDYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote