Thread: Boxed version
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 09:13 AM   #8
Dale
Banned

Originally posted by Jim Sachs:
Remember - this is Nova's box, not mine. It is about as different from the box art I submitted as it could possibly be. They call it a screensaver, I don't. One of my problems with the box is that they ignored my request to have a list and screenshots of some of the high-profile movies and TV shows in which the Aquarium has made an appearance. The fact that producers always use SereneScreen and never any other competing product should tell a potential buyer something. For some reason Nova saw no value in, for instance, a screenshot of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Alba in front of a giant image of Marine Aquarium at the Teen Choice Awards. Prolific put a lot of effort into securing the rights for all those images. It was even a lot of trouble getting Nova to put in the tiny "Over 1 Million Sold" blurb. They were simply unfamiliar with the product, and the fact that the previous publisher had stopped counting at 1 million about 5 years ago. (Not to mention Web sales and the 8 million copies in the MS Plus Packs.)  
I really do understand those frustrations and arguments, and you're quite entitled to disclaim any responsibility for the box.
Dale is offline   Reply With Quote