Thread: Boxed version
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:44 PM   #6
Jim Sachs
Developer

Remember - this is Nova's box, not mine. It is about as different from the box art I submitted as it could possibly be. They call it a screensaver, I don't. One of my problems with the box is that they ignored my request to have a list and screenshots of some of the high-profile movies and TV shows in which the Aquarium has made an appearance. The fact that producers always use SereneScreen and never any other competing product should tell a potential buyer something. For some reason Nova saw no value in, for instance, a screenshot of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Alba in front of a giant image of Marine Aquarium at the Teen Choice Awards. Prolific put a lot of effort into securing the rights for all those images. It was even a lot of trouble getting Nova to put in the tiny "Over 1 Million Sold" blurb. They were simply unfamiliar with the product, and the fact that the previous publisher had stopped counting at 1 million about 5 years ago. (Not to mention Web sales and the 8 million copies in the MS Plus Packs.)

Surferminn is correct - you adjust the lights with the F1 through F4 keys (just like it says in the About box).
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote