Thread: Feature Request Crystal and Clock
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 10:54 PM   #101
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Originally posted by Dale:
It would be really really nice if the "Marine Aquarium 3 Beta RELEASE & DOWNLOAD" at https://www.feldoncentral.com/forums...ead.php?t=4385 had some clue that 7e might be at the "regular" download location.  
I forgot to update the RELEASE & DOWNLOAD thread, sorry. Jim does not have write privileges on that thread, so Michael or I have to copy over any announcements that Jim makes to that thread. Jim usually posts news in his own READ ME FIRST thread.

Anyway, there is only ONE link to download the Marine Aquarium 3 BETA. And it is always the LATEST version. If Jim says 7e is available, than that is the ONLY version available from Jim's website. The only time you will see another link to download some other version of the Aquarium than the current, latest version is in the unlikely event that there is some catastrophic bug in the current Beta and we don't want any more folks to download it.

If you really need an older version, you can visit Michael's MA3 Beta Archive to get those versions.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote