View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Marine Aquarium 3.1 Unofficial Installer

To facilitate installation of Marine Aquarium 3.1 (and to prevent the antivirus problems of posting an SCR file), I have packaged Marine Aquarium 3.1 in a self-extracting RAR file. By default, the Aquarium will install into %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\ and will try to set itself as the default screen saver (and display the Preview screen).

Download Marine Aquarium 3.1

The installer will prompt you to replace your existing MarineAquarium3.scr screen saver with the new one. If you wish to, click Yes.

I know this will not work on every system, but this will handle most situations for the coming days/weeks until SereneScreen.com has been updated with 3.1. This package is designed for users who already have Marine Aquarium 3 installed.

This installer was created by me and is NOT a product of SereneScreen, Jim Sachs, or Prolific Publishing. We are not responsible for any problems which may occur as a result of using this installer.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote