View Single Post
Old 06-29-2001, 10:53 AM   #307
Digital Lungfish
Obey the toad!

Re: Fish suggestion

"On this game, when you are watching the replay of the race, there are keyboard shortcuts (Up and Down) to switch between which of the 6 cars you are watching and following. I figured your "panning to follow one fish" feature would be more interesting if you could press one of two keys to cycle through the fish to pick a new one to follow."

Ahhhhh yes, Gran Turismo, I remember it well. Many a late night was spent playing quite possibly the single best racing game to ever grace a game console. Part 2 however, now that's a different story altogether, didn't like it one bit. I would say that I'm still VERY anxious to get my mits on GT3, but I've already played a pre-release version and I'm no wear near as impressed with it as I thought I was going to be. Guess I'll wait and see how the release version plays before I make my final judgement.

Anyway, I hadn't actually considered that type of functionality within the feature that I described, but it does seem to fit my line of thinking. Oh well, no need to update it either way since Jim told you to give it a thumbs down. Thanks though...

- DL
Steve
www.tron-sector.com - www.badcartridge.com - www.classicgaming.com - www.dinofish.com
Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday...
Digital Lungfish is offline   Reply With Quote