Thread: Developer Notes
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 08:38 AM   #134
jjenni
Registered

ma3 beta7e

Hello to all,
i jumped on the very first beta way back when and have been a fan of this screen saver since. Ma3 is looking absolutely the best screen saver ever. it runs flawless on my geforce 8600gts around 111fps 1920x1200 on my samsung 24' lcd display and vista ultimate 32bit. now the crystal is back and it still looks great but more definition. i dropped in the png file and it looked great in there. now we need the clock feature back in and i think it is ready to go. i browsed through a couple of bugs and the only one i could say i have is the bubble sound does take around 10seconds to start versus the audio starts right away. i really did not like windowed mode but i turned it on and the only thing i see there is as the menu bar goes away there is a jumpiness in the window. the only freeze i see is when you click the menu bar to move it but it starts working after it is moved. all in all great job jim and crew. any chance of this version allowing any background picture being inserted if it is sized correctly? similar to changing crystal file.
jjenni is offline   Reply With Quote