View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
PaulsPics
Registered

Logos for Marine Aquarium 3 and 3.1

MESSAGE FOR Feldon, re the items under ' Logo '
Question I ask is " Does the Logo now work properly on MA 3 ?"
Long while ago I was asked by someone if they could help and make my Logo for the Crystal come out properly. I put a hold on this as I thought I should get it right myself.

I only had and still have an old version of 'Paint Shop Pro ' and the Logo I made was done on one of the downloadable base items that you kindly supplied on Your Logo pages,
Since now after all these many years I would like to clean up my effort, my eyesight and age are combining to thawt my efforts so I am asking for some HELP.
The base file I had was the "Smily Face " and I wrote over that " PAULS PICS ". it has worked Ok on Mat and now on Beta 3 -- BUT I was never able to get it properly transparent. and it has dark lines all across it. See screen grab attached ?? ---- wont upload.

I have been reading all the info on your Logo pages but just realised that all the posts are over a year old. so placeing this on the latest post I can find.
Basicly all I need is a clear Crystal with the Etched Smiley face and "PAULS PICS' written above that or if it would fit " PAULS PICS AUST " Can you or someone who is more expert offer to do this for me and send over a .PNG file or whatever file is needed these days and I will place it in the correct folder for MA Beta 3. excuse my awful typing, these days I do need to use Large fonts on my mails.
best wishes from Sydney
Paul
Paul
PaulsPics is offline   Reply With Quote