View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 10:41 PM   #134
Dale
Banned

Originally posted by markknight:
Dale,
PayPal is a third party payment method that we must have. I prefer to use PayPal just for the security in most of my personal transactions
Once anyone decides on that option, you are in their world not ours. Its is a HTTPS / SSL. We forward to them and hand off everything from that point on.
If you have no account you need to make one. Them not us.
Eventually we get paid  
Yes, I understand. I have a PayPal business account and have been using PayPal for several years. I really appreciate the fact that you are allowing PayPal payments.

My comment was meant to convey that as I recall, the Prolific panel only referred to creating an account. I don't recall seeing anything that said I could use my existing PayPal account. That was a bit bothersome to me ("hmmm - perhaps I can't use my existing account"). But I plugged along, and quickly found out that I could use my existing account.

It looked like Rainyfly and jedware had the same experience and "bother" (see their comments earlier).

Now, perhaps my recollection is wrong - and I sure can't easily go back and repeat the experience. But, if I remembered correctly, I suggest changing the wording to indicate that you can use your existing PayPal account and, if you don't have one, PayPal will create one for you.
Dale is offline   Reply With Quote