View Single Post
Old 04-13-2002, 08:24 PM   #39
Digital Lungfish
Obey the toad!

Exclamation

You know, I just thought of something. One of the fish I'm requesting (the Archer) has a rather unique ability that might just get overlooked in this tank. They have the ability to shoot insects off of branches by spitting bursts of water from their mouth at them. I've seen this in a captive environment actually, it's really cool to watch. Not only that, but they're also capable of leaping up to 12 inches out of the water and catching prey in their mouth.

Hmmmm, perhaps you could include the Archer in the Terrarium Jim since it's no doubt going to have both land and water environments combined. Then make some flies for it to shoot at, sounds like a plan to me.

Or better yet, make it a hidden alternate mode for the freshwater aquarium. You could lock it with a code that we have to figure out to access it, sort of like a video game easter egg. Hey, that's actually a cool idea, each of the SereneScreen screensavers should have a bonus easter egg mode!

Anyway, here's some pics of the Archer in action:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg archerinaction.jpg (55.4 KB, 785 views)
Steve
www.tron-sector.com - www.badcartridge.com - www.classicgaming.com - www.dinofish.com
Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday...

Last edited by Digital Lungfish; 04-14-2002 at 01:42 AM.
Digital Lungfish is offline   Reply With Quote