View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 08:25 PM   #78
patscarr
Pet Shark

1 Highscore

Originally posted by feldon34:
Does anyone besides Dale and JohnWho feel that I have been unfair or insulting? I'd like to know. I will not take action based on your posts in this thread. If you don't feel comfortable, send a PM to Jim Sachs.  
Morgan, for the most part, no, I do not think you are unfair nor insulting. Usually, you are very cordial, extremely informative, and helpful. However, you have been known to take digs at people from time to time, especially towards Prolific, and most recently, the "tone" in your posts has seemed a little "dark" over the past week or so. I hope that everything is OK and that you'll be back to your old self soon. Perhaps a vacation, from the forum, might help?

Dale is a great "active" addition to the Forum, but his endless nitpicking over irrelevant, unimportant, trivial minutiae, that nobody, not even Jim, cared about, such as beta vs non-beta, has had me biting my lip more than once. I can mostly just ignore it. I think he has been slightly insulted by you and others, but not totally undeserving since he never lets anything drop, not even well meaning advice to let "it" drop.

Just my 2 cents.
Patrick
patscarr is offline   Reply With Quote