View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 04:00 PM   #47
Jim Sachs
Developer

Ha, ha - Me, too, Cliff.

Jav - The initial "creative" process in my mind is the easiest part. I just close my eyes and transport myself a couple of years into the future. I look at the screen and see the final product in all its detail. Then I come back here and learn how to make it happen.

My daughter is very creative, but can also get very organized when she needs to. She was just in here a few minutes ago, making a list of all the critters I should make for the Creature Packs. We went through Morgan's Wishlists, and picked about 30 animals. Now she'll help me narrow that down to 20 for the 2 packs, based on availability of real specimens for me to study. Of course, I can't even start on that until I do 3.0, but the new background needs to have specialized areas for the beasties to play in (a cave, a large sandy place, a sea anemone for the clownfish, etc.)

By the way, she had never really seen the "Inside the Marine Aquarium" site before, and just loved the look and feel of it. So much friendlier and more interesting than the corporate-looking Serenescreen site. I agree with her.
Jim Sachs
Creator of SereneScreen Aquarium
Jim Sachs is offline   Reply With Quote